And finally the moment you've all been waiting for... MAGIC KINGDOM!

I love this park and all the kiddie rides but it is always so packed! So we learned always go for like the last 3-4 hours and most of the rides have a lot shorter wait times... like a lot shorter.

PLUS Magic Kingdom recently added a new Fantasy Land which includes the Beast's castle (pictured here) and Ariel's castle with lots of opportunities to meet some characters.
 The fireworks at Magic Kingdom are some of the best I've seen. And the best place to watch them is actually in New Fantasy Land outside of the new Gaston's Tavern. The fireworks were RIGHT over us! We sat down with no crowds enjoyed some snacks and had us a show!
 My favorite princess of the whole trip: Chandler in front of Cinderella's castle! (also my favorite.) She loved it!
 Also a picture of her in the dress I got her for her birthday this year. She also loved it even though it dropped glitter everywhere!
 The bain to our existence! I mean one of the greatest parades! I loved it the first night.. both times I saw it. but every night thereafter trying to battle crowds and get out of the park was made 3 times as difficult by this parade. Luckily we had pins to trade so the shows were excellent detours.
 In Gaston's tavern...  I fancied myself even in such a magnificent chair. I also got a really cool cup and some of Lefou's brew in another keepsake cup with my gift card from Aunt Lisa! Thanks Lisa! The brew was super yummy and I need to find a recipe! It was frozen Apple Juice with a hint of toasted marshmellow flavor plus some guava whipped topping!
I also got to meet Ariel! She was so excited by my red hair that she wanted to take a picture with just me! It was awesome! Poor Chandler was scared of her though... haha so at least we got our pictures worth.
Here's Jenna and I holding our drinks in front of the far away castle from Beauty and the Beast. There's a restaurant in there I've been wanting to eat at but it's a little on the pricey side.
Seriously though I love the New Fantasy Land! I wish I had pictures in front of the new castles (especially Arie's castle!) In the daylights so you could see them better but I absolutely love the architecture and atmosphere.

Also PS I will let you in on a little secret (since no one reads my blog anyways) the best place to watch the fireworks is at Gaston's Tavern in New Fantasyland. They are literally RIGHT above you, it's way less crowded and relaxed as well. The only downside is not being able to see the images on the castle and the music is pretty faint. But having the leg room (heck we even had chairs and drinks) was way worth it because let's face it... those fireworks are cool enough on their own!


We rode the Dumbo ride with Chandler... mine was broken and wouldn't go up and down but everyone else enjoyed it. haha
All in all it was a great trip! The new dwarf mine train is a blast of music, art, excitement... really everything you'd want in a kiddie coaster.
The hours of 8-11 are the best to see Magic Kingdom because everyone is busy watching the parades or fireworks or both or just plain leaving so you get to walk right on a lot of the rides! The last night we were there we walked on like 7 rides in the last hour and a half the park was open. Score! Plus it's much cooler :P

All in all it was a magnificent trip so to finish off my posts, here's my favorite view of the Cinderella castle. I love being able to look up into the glitzy part of the castle and the pretty lights on the outside walls.

Plus I loved being able to see my family and sisters again so soon and my baby neice Chandler who I adore!

It's been great Disney, but now back to reality!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park