Fall is here and here are some recent things!

Braden and I carved pumpkins with a Maleficent theme and you can be proud because I actually carved and drew my picture all by myself... I'm not very good at drawing so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out even though of course Braden's is really awesome. Carving pumpkins has always been one of my favorite halloween traditions and I don't think I've missed a single one yet.
 We also celebrated our 1 year of friendship or of being together! While we didn't really date for the first 4 or 5 months of getting to know eachother, we did spend a lot a lot of time together and it's been some of the best times of my life!

We reenacted our very first date ever! We hike to Stewart falls with the gorgeous fall colors and then ate Apollo Burger for dinner. The hike was great and we did some real exploring! I love this man! Who would've guessed from our first date how far we'd come in a year.
We also went on a date to Heber to ride the Heber Creeper for their Pumpkin Festival. It was a really short ride where we barely went anywhere and there were tons of kids! But it was still pleasant enough. Plus we got our free pumpkins and went to dinner with Shelly Hutchinson. All in all a very pleasant Fall evening!

Other things happening include a really stressful situation at work where I may or may not be keeping my job in the new year. (Ugh I'd really hate to have to job search after having it so good here at Aribex. PRAY FOR ME PLEASE!) and I did get a brand new phone finally once I dropped my iphone and shattered the screen.

Also less than one month until Australia!!! Can't wait to post about that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park