Now before you freak out let me explain....
Saturday night while Braden and I were out walking I happened upon this doggy here who looked exceptionally lost. He was very skiddish and kept running away when I would walk up so I ran home and got a treat and slowly approached him (we were really close to my house). Once I gave him the treat he trusted and loved me completely. Since it was a saturday and animal control doesn't operate on the weekends, we set it up to have a police officer meet us at the shelter so we could turn him over.
 Well we waited like an hour until 11:30 and this dog waited very patiently just snuggled with me in the backseat until I decided he would just come home with me for the weekend.

So I have kept him mostly in my back yard. He has just been the sweetest thing though also cuddling and happy to see me (happier than I see in my own dog's faces) and it makes me feel like I've given him this sense of security.
He reminds me a lot of Ollie with how he looks and acts. And man does he love playing with Monty. They just chase each other around and around.
He had no collar so we asked around the ward but still can't find his home and unfortunately... Ollie like hates him. So I can't have Ollie and him in the same area which means I really can't take him.

So now I'm faced with a difficult decision. I definitely have to take him to the shelter in case his family is looking for him. But I've researched it a bit and most shelters only keep dogs for like 10 days... and I can't bare the thought of this sweet heart getting put down. He's just too good of a dog for that.

So in the case of the shelter not finding his owners, will someone please adopt this cutie?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Thunder Stock Car Races

Fall Carbon County ATV ride

NYC posts- Brooklyn & Central Park